Become A Member...
We invite you to become a member of the Harvard Club of Wisconsin.
Harvard Club membership offers you the opportunity to engage with other Harvard alums in Wisconsin, to support community service, and to stay connected with Harvard University.
Your membership dues support:
- discounted admission to other Harvard-affiliated Clubs of Wisconsin events, such as the CEO Breakfast Series & Business Leader of the Year Award dinner;
- access to a network of exceptional Harvard-affiliated professionals in Wisconsin;
- service to Harvard University by coordinating interviews for high school seniors applying to Harvard College;
- community-service activities, such as local park cleanup, soup kitchen, and food bank projects;
- scholarships for deserving Harvard undergraduates from the state.
Join or Renew Now!
Harvard Club of WI
Attn: Steve Anderson
P.O. Box 1527
Brookfield, WI 53008-1527
In addition to your yearly dues, we encourage you to make a minimum donation of at least $100 to our scholarship fund which supports the education of current and future undergraduates at Harvard College. Your donation can be made online here OR by using the mail-in form.
We are an all-volunteer alumni organization and member dues support our programming.
Because the Harvard Club is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, membership dues and donations are fully tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Many employers will match your donation to the Harvard Club. Please click here for matching gift guidelines.
Having trouble registering your membership? Contact the Club via firstname.lastname@example.org with problems or questions.